CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Apples galore!!!

One quick break for a picture mom...that's all you will get!!!
He liked to pick the ones that had already fallen on the ground!!!
Daddy got the ones way high up on the tree while mommy sat on the grass and ate apples!!!
Carrying the basket with apples!!!
Snack on the way home!!!

Before!!!
Before...so pretty!!
After!!!
GRRRRRR...I burnt the crust. Our stove has a tendency to burn everything on the bottom so I can't make cookies because they burn on the bottom but are gewey on top : ( Pretty frustrating...the service man came out to look at it but told me "lady, maybe you just need to cook on the top rack" yeah nice huh. Unfortunately I can't blame this mishap on the stove I took the foil off too soon but I'm sure it will still taste yummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMMMmmmmmmmm.......that looks SO yummy!!!! Wish we were there to enjoy it with you!!!