CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

GRRRRRR!!!

My child is really getting to me today...concern is the first thing that comes to mind frustration is the other. He will NOT eat!!! I think I may have to make an appointment and take him in because this is just outrageous. He has only had one cheese stick today since 5:00 AM and not much to drink either and it's after 3:00 PM. I would not be that worried if he ate a little more yesterday but it was the same story....barely anything all day long!!!! He seems ok, a little more cranky but I would be too if I didn't eat. GGGGGGRRRRRR...what to do?!?!?

1 comment:

Cheri said...

That's usually when I take Elliot in..when he's ornery and wont eat! Last time I was doubting myself, and he ended up with a double ear infection and some sort of virus w/ sores in his throat :(