CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Conner's room!

I finished the picture for Conner's room today. For his b-day we are finishing up his room. We switched the bedrooms all around a few weeks back now so Conner has his own room and Ethan and Christopher are sharing a room and are in the bunk beds. Conner has been asking for me to paint him a picture for his room for a really long time now. I got him some other neat stuff and on Monday we are going to set it all up when he is at school. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, how fun! I LOVE to decorate kids' rooms!!! Guess maybe it brings out my inner child! :) Your painting looks great...as usual!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see it all "in real" soon....!!!! :)
G'ma & Papa