CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Conner and his cars!!

Lets see...are they all straight?!?!?
Nope not quite right!!!!
Yup yup...this will do!!! Then he knocks them all down and says uhh-ohh!!





Conner likes to line up his cars and stack them as well. When they are all perfectly lined up he knocks them all down and then starts all over...so much fun. I wish that I found more enjoyment in such simple things : ) I feel like I finally have my little boy back, he has been playing so well so I'm really trying to enjoy it while it lasts. Almost all his teeth are in now so maybe his mood will be a little better now!!! He has picked up a few funny habits lately!!! He likes to jump in place or climbs unto something like the couch, chair, bed, coffee table and then jumps off. He LOVES to say uhh-ohhh...all day long every 2 seconds uhh-ohh...uhhh-ohh...uhh-ohh. His other new thing is that when he falls or hurts himself somehow he does not really cry but just runs to mommy so that she can kiss it and make it better but no matter where it hurts I have to kiss his fingers....too funny!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How cute! The cars remind me of Andrew. :) He hasn't gotten to the knocking 'em down part yet, but I'm sure that will come!! :)

Angie said...

how cute. mallory does the same thing - she uses uh-oh in all the wrong places. for example when she THROWS something across the room...lol he sure is growing up that conner... :)