CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Ohhhhh!!!

Conner just walked up to me and says "mommy" I say "yeah" and he says to me clear as day "I lod (love) you" :) How sweet was that.

He has finally started to talk a little more. The other day I kept on thinking that he was singing the ABC's which was odd because I've only sang them to him a handful of times but then a little while later he did it again so I started to sing with him and he runs to his room and gets the lawn mower he got from aunt Alissa and uncle Loren for his b-day and pulls and twists some buttons until the ABC song comes on. I guess he was singing the ABC's after all.

I really think he may be ready for potty training but every time I try the potty he just gets upset and I don't want to push him. For the longest time now he tells me when he has a poopy dipper or if he needs it changed but lately he gets a dipper before he goes. He's done it a few times now but still when we try the potty he gets mad. Maybe I need to get one of those seats you put on top of the toilet instead of his seat...who knows.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I've always just put kids on the regular potty, as long as they hang on and you don't go far it works well! might be worth a try...