CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Haircut disaster : (

I finally decided that I have put it off long enough and that Conner needed his hair cut again. I hate to do it but he really needed one...poor kid just hates them. He screamed and screamed and I just could not finish it off so it's quite uneven and raggedy looking and much worst than before
: ( I've been trying to trim it up while he is sleeping but he keeps waking up so I have to do a little at a time but I'm not even sure if I can get it even enough with the scissors. I might just have to try again tomorrow with the trimmer...sigh. I hate to make him cry like that : ( Hurts mommy even more than it hurts him.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh the haircut struggles! :) I have been procrastination sooo badly with Andrew's too! I think it's time again as it's starting to fall into his eyes! Eeek! Here goes... :)