CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Clumsy ME!!!

Well I was hoping this would not start yet but it has...the clumsiness. It's terrible...I drop everything, trip over everything, spill everything. Yesterday when we got home I could not keep anything in my fingers I dropped the kitchen scissors and literally cut off the side of my big toe...at least it was me and not Conner. Then today I stubbed one of my toes and it's all swollen and blue and purple. I think I may be dangerous for the next few months!!! I have to say that I am enjoying this pregnancy SO much more, other than the usual discomforts and aches and pains of pregnancy I feel great. I was miserable with Conner!!! Not sure if anyone else has these but I had them with Conner as well...delivery nightmares!!! It was actually quite funny in a strange sort of way!!!

No comments: