CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fun Friday mornings!!!

Friday mornings Conner and I join a few moms and their children at the Sports Center where the kidos can run wild and have tons of fun. Conner loves going and I enjoy a little adult conversation which I do not get too much at all...well Friday mornings is basically it for me right now. Neal has totally switched to the opposite schedule of me so he sleeps when I am up even on his days off and then he gets up and does homework or tries to get some down time which usually means him sitting in front of the computer and if you know Neal he can only concentrate on one thing at a time...he's very focused. I'm definitely ready for him to be done with all this or I might just go nuts myself. I'm on a countdown...less then 4 months left now : )























5 comments:

Angie said...

cute pictures of fun times.

Melissa said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

I agree, this is totally fun for us, too! can we come over and visit sometime? Or you come over here...during the week?

Bernadetta said...

Sara-we would LOVE to have you guys. We are out of town for a week though and then we pack up and move the folowing week and then unpack and are trying to fit a couple days at the Kalahari somewhere in there for Conners 2nd b-day. I was thinking of doing a cookie bake day type of thing once we are all moved back to the house...interested??? The kids would love it I'm sure!!!

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

sounds like fun! :) Do you want to come over here sometime before you get unpacked and play? :)