CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Blue eyed chocolate face!!!

Neal and Conner have both been enjoying mamas cookies...we were barely moved back to the house and all I could think about was baking and cooking...ohhh how I've missed having a functional kitchen, a stove that does not burn everything, burners that don't go out in the middle of boiling water, a faucet that does not spray water all over me every time I turn it on. Ahhh the Simple pleasures : )

3 comments:

Angie said...

he looks like he's drugged up on cookies!! yum.

Bernadetta said...

haha...yes he does...he did not take a nap that day till he finally zonked out on the couch at 4 in the afternoon...too much sugar I guess. We are still paying for it...he was up half the night last night :P

Melissa said...

What a cutie! Chocolate chip cookies are soooo hard to resist! :) Congrats on your latest job decision! Been thinking about you guys a lot lately!