CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Moving Day!!!

We have started to move back to our house this week!!! Most of our things are already over there except for the big furniture!!! Neal is going on 48 hours without sleep now so he's really dragging his feet....I'm not sure how he does it. I cleaned the carpets in the bedrooms today and I have one more rug to do and one more bedroom then on to patching holes and touch up paint....fun...fun. I'm hoping to have the house ready for an open house this Sunday but I'm not sure if I can pull it off. Mike is coming up tomorrow...thank goodness...to help with the bigger things. What would we do without him...he has truly been a life saver through all of our moves. We owe him big!!! Neal might have to take him to at least one Bears game a year for the next few years and if he ever needs help moving we better change ALL our plans to help him out....haha. Thanks "Uncle Michael"

No comments: