CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grandma purse????

SO I spoiled myself last week and got myself a new purse...I have been wanting it for a long time but could not bring myself to pay as much as they wanted for it. Finally it went clearance so I got it. I never imagined having a purse this big but it's nice because it doubles as a diaper bag. Well Neal has ruined my excitement about having this brand new bag because he tells me that it looks like a G'ma bag....not that there is anything wrong with G'ma bags but it's not exactly what I was going for. Ohh well I still like it and I'm very excited about it and don't really care what anyone else thinks so there...haha.

6 comments:

Angie said...

well i like it and mine is much bigger!!! hope that makes you feel better!!

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

MEN! :)

LissaMae said...

In no way is that a grandma bag! That's very cute!

Jill said...

That is definitely not a Grandma bag. Work in retail and you will see all the g'ma bags that come through and you'll know this is no where close.

Melissa said...

Grandma bag??! I think not!!! Love it! VERY stylish! :) Men know absolutely nothing about women's fashion, so don't worry! LOL!

Bernadetta said...

Thanks girls!!!