CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Picture update!!!

Who in the world needs these many cookies...not Conner and I that's for sure. I was in a baking mood yesterday : ) My sister and the girls are coming tonight so they will get to enjoy these as well. Sara, Simon and Brisa did eat some at our play date this morning too!!!!Just trying to justify the amount that is left only a day later : )
Whatever keeps him happy and busy for longer than 5 minutes....grocery bags are the winners this time around!!!
Hard to tell what goes on bellow the belly these days...hehe!!!
His favorite hiding spot these days!!!There he is!!!
The mess going on in Eau Claire....we had a winter storm yesterday. I think we got about 8 inches of snow. I finally dug out this afternoon but I really do not think I will be doing much else the rest of the weekend. That was hard work!!!
Sasha and Conner playing peek!!!
Hey where did he go????
The other day Conner decided to pull out EVERYTHING out of his dresser while I was taking my shower. He soon found out that putting it all back was not as much fun!!!
Putting it all back with tears in his eyes....I still had to redo it all though : P
What a cutie!!!

No comments: