CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

What a week!!

I'm beat cranky and ready to start fresh!!! Conner is finally doing a little better and ACTUALLY ATE ON HIS OWN this morning. Some cereal, fresh strawberries and yogurt. He is now playing nicely with his cars and a totally different kid when he eats. His cold is still bugging him and keeping me up at night but at least no throwing up!!! Maybe this week i can actually get some sleep, if I can get comfortable that is. We have 6 weeks left now till the baby...yay. The count down is really on now!!! I am feeling pretty good even after this week and being anemic so I can't complain too much...some days are better than others. Yesterday I headed out for a walk since it was so nice outside...OHHH MY WORD. I don't think I was even gone 30 minutes and I doubt I made it a mile but I was so ready to be home and sit down. It did not help that it was still a bit slick out and I really had to be careful when I walked so that I would not slip and fall....ohhh boy I'm sure it was quite a sight to watch this waddling duck walk around on icy sidewalks....haha. I made it home safely though and it did feel good to be out in the fresh air.

Neal heads to Madison on Tuesday for his mock interviews which he has been preparing for for quite some time. He's rather stressed right now and has a lot on his plate. He's getting his shingles on his forehead too...right before interviews...always happens too him when he stresses too much and does not get enough sleep. He's soo worried that he will not pass the interview part...he took his test already and I'm sure he did fine but won't know the results of those till after the interview in March. He starts his new position in Delafield in 2 weeks now....reality is starting to set in for him now too. It's going to be hard on him to be away from his little boy for days at a time : (

Well all the news for today. Conner and I are off for some fun adventures today. Michaels has some free classes for cookie decorating, puppet making and other fun kids activities for their new store opening here in Eau Claire...should be fun. Then off to the mall to play for a while.I will try and post some pictures....I have not been so good about that but last night I was going through the blog and thinking to myself how nice it is to have some of our fun and not so fun moments recorded. I just wish I was as good about our scrapbooks and Conners baby book!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Whew! Glad to hear Conner is eating again! :) Good luck with the interview and hang in there! Sounds like you're doing GREAT with the final days of carrying your precious bundle! :)