CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

So sad...

My baby Ethan is loosing his hair :( I knew it would happen but I hoped that he would keep it. His crib mattress is covered in little strands of black :(

My hair has NOT stopped falling out yet either....so depressing to pull out handfuls in the shower and not to mention all that I brush out afterwords. It's so thin now!!!! I think I may just go and have it cut maybe then at least it will not be as noticeable since it's so long now. I'm just trying to remember that eventually it will get better again.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hang in there! I remember being SURE I was going to have bald spots at some point with all the hair I lost!! Then, it just stopped falling out & I was soooo happy!! Ugh!