CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I thought I would never say this.....

I'm so glad that Conner is sleeping and I DON'T have to talk anymore. I have talked more today then I have ever before. I think he's making up for lost time or something because from the moment he woke up till I put him to bed tonight he did not stop...ahhh it's finally quiet :)
Ohh and his favorite new word is boob...haha...what am I teaching my child. He asked what was I going to tell him. The problem is that he points first then says boob...ohhh boy!!! That one is going to embarrres me for sure :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

haha sounds like mallory when she discovered what they are called! soon he'll be telling everyone that boobs are for feeding ethan milk! lol

Cheri said...

eeek! Elliot is more taken with nipples, only he calls them elbows! I don't bother to correct him...let he embarrass me someday!

Melissa said...

Hehe! Gotta love those embarrassing moments! Just wait until you're in the store somewhere and they launch into a full conversation about some body part with a complete stranger! Aargh!! LOL! Gotta love the innocence of it all, though!