CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I love my husband...

I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband :) He's going to Culver's to get us a treat tonight....yum. Maybe the ice cream will cheer me up!!!

HAHAH....Conner just grabbed my nail file and he tells me "mama I brushing my toes " he's funny.

In other exciting news (for me) I just found out that the new season of "so you think you can dance" started. BY FAR my favorite show EVER!!!! It's just so inspiring to see people do some of the amazing things that they do and make it look so easy and effortless when it's just the opposite. And I've always been fascinated with dance!!!! One of those childhood things. Just a little memory I have of me and my brother and sister having little dance marathons. A foggy memory but I remember my brother being a huge Michael Jackson fan and him doing the moon walk and all that....hahaha....fun times!!!

Yay Neal is home with our treats.....it's going to be so good I can hardly wait!!!!

No comments: