CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

A little frustrated.....

SO I'm having a bit of a disappointing morning. To start my lens did not get here so I will continue to sit and look out the window so that I can make sure I get the mail as soon as it gets here....ohhh wait I wont be home tomorrow so that should take the edge off but will make for a long ride home. I started another project earlier this week and I was hoping to finish it today unfortunately I'm having paint issues so it's not getting done. I moved on to finishing the train but the tool I had hoped to use to cut out the wheels is bent so that won't work. I've given into the temptation of the cupcakes sitting on the counter one too many times already this morning and now I have a stomach ache and I'm kinda mad at myself for that. BUT at least we had a GREAT time at story time this morning. Conner was a little shy but it's been a while since we did anything interactive like that. I'm hoping that next week he will participate more. It was so cute to see his face light up when we started with his favorite song...."if your happy" he leans into my ear and says "happy mama" CUTE. Ethan just could not stop giggling when they brought out the foam balls so that was nice to see as well. Definitely something we will continue this winter now I just have to look into some play dates and maybe this winter wont be too bad after all. Kids are actually napping at the same time and it looks like the storm is rolling in. Makes for a perfect time to snuggle up in bed and catch up on some reading. Oooohhhh a cup of hot tea sounds yummy too!!!

No comments: