CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

My lense got here today....

and boy do I have some practicing to do but I LOVE it and can't wait to have some fun with it. A few 1st pictures!!!!This just takes me right back to Poland.....
Well this one too...."Mama take picher""more cow mama" when we go running we pass by these cows and a horse and sheep farm but they were not out today. Conner was very disappointed but he was happy to see the cows.
I believe that I'm done running with the kids unless it warms up. By the time we got to the playground Conner wanted to go home. I had them all bundled up and covered in blankets but it was windy and sitting still does not help.
Adorable or what....I need so much practice. Having trouble with overexposure and underexposure and focusing and the list could go on for a while BUT I love the blurry backgrounds and this was only set on f2.4

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm done running with the jogger this year too unless we get some milder days again! The cold air is just too much for Andrew! BRR! Guess it's back to the treadmill for a few months! Aargh.