CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Things on my mind this morning....

  • G'ma Nadine
  • Neal's big day at work
  • for some reason baby's are on my mind
  • wishing that it was sunny outside
  • wondering what to do this morning
  • wishing our house was picked up but why bother :)
  • wondering which project to finish up today while the kids are napping
  • hoping the 200 hundred pictures I ordered will be here in the mail today
  • loving the sound of Conner singing to his kitty player and dancing around (I'm sure in a couple days I will be wishing I never put new batteries in)
  • thinking I should get up and get dressed and start on today's to do list but will wait till the coffee is done.
  • wondering when baby Ethan will start crawling (probably never although he was sitting next to the dresser yesterday and the bottom drawer was opened he pulled himself up and into the drawer head first) wish I had my camera out.
  • wondering what I'm gonna do for exercise this winter. Neal got me zumba...lol....need to see what the talk is all about!!
  • trying to decide how to control my sugar problem...by that I mean how I can resist my need for sweet things. I have noticed though that having just a little sweet something is better that trying to fill the need with something else....how terrible is that.

Wow this list could go on and on and on. Wish that my head would stop running some days and just stay in the moment. Especially when I'm trying to get to sleep. Ohh well I better get this day started it's already almost 9:00 and I'm dragging my feet must be the weather.

No comments: