CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We finally made it there!!!

The look on their faces is PRICELESS!!!!
Watching the pig races!!!


Me trying out the go cart thing...what fun!!!
Tractor pull....Conner's favorite part and mine too :)
The adorable couple...hey today is their 3rd Anniversary!!! Hope that you guys can do something special ....have a good one :)
Alissa petting the goats!!!
The crazy goat...haha....they were kinda cool!!
My blue eyed boys!!!
The kids and I
Aunt Alissa with the boys...wow Ethan looks big in this picture!!!

This past weekend we made it to Iowa to visit my sister in law and her husband. We have been talking about making a trip there for over a year now and we finally made the time for it. We had a great time and would love to do it again sometime if they let us come :) We went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday and even with the cold weather we had a great time. I felt like a little kid and I'm not sure who had more fun me or Conner :) Ohhh by the way the improvements look great !!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

very cute. looks like fun!