CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Saturday fun....

Once again the week is getting away from me. Saturday was an AMAZING AMAZING day. Funny how a little sunshine and family time can make a WORLD of a difference in ones attitude. Neal was home for the weekend and we just enjoyed the wonderful weather as much as we could and played and played and then played some more with the kids. We strolled the outdoor outlet mall walked down to Arby's for lunch went to the park and just relaxed. I love those kind of days. In the afternoon while the kids were napping Neal and I got things ready for the festivities on Sunday. Ohh and Mike came later that night too which just made Conner's day of course :) Here are some fun pictures that I took at the parkEthan LOVING the swing!!!
hehehe...he really is cute!!!
Dad swinging the boys!!!! Melt my heart!!
Playing with wood chips!
My handsome almost 3 year old!! Life needs to slow down!!!

No comments: