CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

yum yum....got my sugar fix!!!

Well we never made it out of the house today...it's really icky cold and rainy outside so I did not want to drag the kids out. I did improvise and make these yummies though. Chocolate banana mini pies. So good!!! I want another one but will quit after having one...uhhh hmmm and a half or two or three. Love my little pie punches too and the new pie crust recipe I tried today is super good too.

I'm slacking with supper tonight. Forgot to take something out last night and then this morning....shame on me. SO we are having baked ravioli which I'm sure Neal will not be all too happy about. Whacha gonna do :P It's SUPER easy and I LOVE it so he will have to deal.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, YUM!! Those look good enough to eat the whole batch in a quiet, secret corner somewhere! :) I hear ya on the quick, easy suppers! I'm always looking for quick fix suppers! There are some days when that's all I feel like doing! I usually make quesadillas or taco salads when in a pinch! :)