CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Updates will have to wait....

Sorry guys I do have some cute pictures to share but don't have the extra energy to make it happen. Baby Ethan is really on the move now....I forgot how quickly they pick it up when they figure things out. Conner is actually loving it had a few moments where it was hard for him to share but doing well. He's been all about the baby lately. I was in the kitchen earlier making a cheesecake and Ethan was fussing Conner came running up to him and in the sweetest most concerned voice I have ever heard he says "baby what's wrong" then gives him a kiss and brings him some toys.....awwww. He is such a good big brother :) Melts my heart!!! We have been preparing for the baby on the move part for a while though....telling him he will soon have to let baby play with some of his toys and reading books about sharing. This afternoon Ethan crawled over to his NEW train table and tried playing with his trains ( a big no no right now since it's all so new) so he did get in trouble for that but I told him that baby Ethan will get new toys some day too and he will share with him....that made it all better!!! He actually went and gave him one of his trains!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You have a lot to look forward to with your little guys! Even with the squabbling that we endure, the good times make up for it BIG time! I feel so much joy inside when our boys are playing happily together! It just warms my heart to see them acting like best buddies! :)