CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Other hapenings......

Look at that clueless face!!! He has no idea how to drink out of a cup but I am NOT going to a bottle and dealing with that mess later. I can now say that baby Ethan is weaned....YAY. It's been 3 days and I cut him off completely. For me that works best BUT OUCH. Still in pain but it's worth it. He is doing very well during the day we have no issues at all. At night it's another story he woke up before 4 this morning and never went back to sleep....he was just not giving in. That's ok though he will learn. I will be so glad not to have to nurse anymore :)
Ethan not enjoying Conner's drumming.
Conner's favorite thing to do lately is play drums on my pots and pans....good thing I can now take migraine medicine since I'm done nursing.
He does still play nicely and quietly ONCE IN A WHILE :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Congrats on the weaning!!! Do we have a musician in the making??? Let me know if you need something for those migraines! ha