CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy V-day!!!!

 
We hope that everyone has a fabulous Valentines Day!!! I'm sorry to all that this year I was slacking and did not get fun little Valentines out in the mail but I did get them made!!!! Neal is working today and this is his least favorite of holidays but to my surprise he did get me a little something!!! It was a pleasant surprise especially since I was not expecting it. I truly do not mind that he is not a hopeless romantic because he makes up for it in SO SO many ways and I'm so thankful that he is my Valentine!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

awwww.....how sweet! G'ma & Papa loved our heart filled with chocolates! Thank you!

Melissa said...

CUTE picture of the boys! :) I wonder if most men don't care for Valentine's Day?! :) Can't blame them, I suppose. One more thing for them to remember!! LOL! :)