CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

New layout...

I know this is moving really slowly for me but I'm actually designing my own blog and I'm still learning all about it and trying not to bother Neal with too many questions.I'm not very computer smart so that is why all this is taking so long. I have added 2 additional tabs by my header which some of you may have noticed. Food being one and arts and crafts the other. I have finally added some new posts there so feel free to take a look. This way things are easier for me to find. In the future I would like to move my recipes that I have previously posted to my Food section but that might take some time! I also hope to do a little giveaway on my arts and crafts section so stay tuned :)

No comments: