CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lesson learned....


What my children were up too while I was doing THIS. Lesson learned....haha. Actually I knew what the two of them were up to and YES I chose to ignore it and take a little bit of me time.....and I've never heard them giggle more. Conner did get an explanation that that is not where ALLL the diapers go and that they need to stay in the dresser and well this has been Ethan's favorite thing to do lately. Every time I turn around he is going to his room to empty the contents of his dresser.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I hear you, loud and clear! Thankfully my girls have outgrown this, but Tyler empties his dresser drawers, laundry baskets waiting to be put away, or anything else he can get his fingers on. And those little fingers are quick, too!

Melissa said...

Oh, how this reminds me of our house sometimes! I too choose to ignore some of these things so I can get something done now and then. Sometimes you just have to!! LOL! :)