CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

I had a bad night of sleep last night. I tell you lately I feel like it's one thing after another....haha.....ohh well whacha gonna do. I have 4 sore on my tongue and two on the gums. The ones on my tongue are simply ridiculously painful right now. It will be better tomorrow I know but for now I just feel like whining :) Well they kept me up at night mostly because my tongue got so swollen by the end of the night that it just would not fit in my mouth...haha!! I got up at about midnight and soaked it in some ice water then took something to help me sleep . I think it was about 1:30 when I finally fell a sleep to be waken up by the kids at 6:30!!! Ughh I feel so druged up and sleepy because of the sleeping pill that I am just waiting around till nap time comes around so I can get a little snooze in. I am not much of a napper but I just don't see any other way around it!!!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Oh no... You've had a rough going lately. Hoping things turn around for you soon.

Melissa said...

Hope by the time you read this you are feeling better! HUGS!!!