CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Cookies anyone......

Yesterday the kids and I headed for my sisters house for our yearly cookie baking :) Someone PLEASE come and take some of these cookies outa here. Ugghhh being pregnant during the holidays is tough!! It was so much fun though as always. We made so many different kind.....sugar cookies, gingerbread, gingerbread house, a shortbread recipe that made 3 different cookies, polish delights, cheesy sticks, and M&M ones. Can we say sugar HiGh :) My boys LOVE playing with his 2 older cousins and it's always such a break for me because they are such great little mamas. It was fun but it is also nice to be home now.
Kidos coloring at the table!!!
 We pre baked the sugar cookies, the gingerbread house, and the gingerbread cookies yesterday then decorated them today. The kids had so much fun with the cut outs and all the different sprinkles :)
 HUNDREDS of cookie cutters!!!
 Me working on the gingerbread house. I love how the windows I cut out turned out.
 The one kid that stayed interested in the baking the whole two days :) Way to go Katie and thanks for all the help!!!
 My babies all zonked out for the night.
 Babcia working on the cheesy sticks. I remember this recipe from my childhood. So incredibly yummy!!!!
 Katie cutting out the sticks.
 My mama!!!
 Sigh my sweet little man.....I missed my boys and it feels so good to be snuggled up in bed with them right now. I don;t even really know I have kids when their cousins are present!!!
 The boxes getting slowly filled with cookies.
 One of the shortbread cookies.
 JoY!!!!
 Diana....missesd you this year Barbara :(
 I never actually expected him to fall a sleep but I told him to lay down on the couch and go night night so the sweet little man did even with all the commotion going on.

 Katie rolling the polish delights in the nuts and sneaking in some right into her mouth :)
 My box is completely full of yumminess.
 Putting together the gingerbread house.

 Girls decorating the house.
How fun is that. The house even had a little door opened. This has become one of my favorite holiday traditions and we look forward to it every year :)

3 comments:

Janice said...

Delicous looking cookies!!! with no calories, right?

Angie said...

fancy fancy! looks like you had fun.

Melissa said...

Oh, YUM! Looks like you had a fun time!! :)