CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ethans potty training.....

He still loves to sit on the potty :) We gave up on potty training a while ago now. I put a diaper on him not even thinking twice about it. I gave it a week and cleaned up pee and poo for a week and I was simply done with it he was not getting it. We then had Conners b-day party and Tommy was here also learning to use the potty. Ethan thought that was pretty cool because the day after Tommy left Ethan once again wanted to use the potty. We came home from Target one night and as soon as we came home Ethan ran to the bathroom closet (I had put the potty away) and wanted to sit on it and went pee then did it two more times that night. I still put a diaper on him and put him to bed thinking in the morning I would put undies on him he did not ONCE go on the potty that day....grrr. I think he is confusing me more than he is confused himself.

So here is where we stand. He is in his diaper but he goes on the potty quite often actually. Today He went twice after lunch he pooped on the potty and in the morning he peed. I'm not putting big boy undies on him for now just going with the flow and going at his pace. For being only 20 months old I'm rather impressed with him and happy that he wants to try.

No comments: