CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Whats making me smile this morning......

1. It is SO close to opening up all the way....I can't wait :))))
2. Loving my little sock slippers they keep my toes nice and warm!!!

3. This did made me super happy this morning till I found out Neal took it with him when he left for work this morning. I opened up a new toothpaste box this morning to find a bonus Burt's Bees chap stick in the box!!!! I LOVE that stuff!!!
 4. Neal came home with this last night :))))) A glass of this for breakfast this morning.....yum!!!

On the agenda for the day......hmmmmmm not sure yet!!! I need to clean the house and catch up on some laundry. I wanted to go and pick up a few groceries but we will see. I took a big tumble yesterday outside. I tripped over a rock and fell forward I did catch myself with my hand and knee but my belly did take a bit of a beating and my knee is really bruised up. Pretty sore right now too.....haha.....I'm such a clumsy person. I hope everyone has a great day!!! I know I will try!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooo! A rose in winter?! :)
Love the slippers! Where'd you find them? I'm a sucker for mary jane styled footwear and I'm due for a new pair of slippers!
Love those smoothie drinks!!!

Janice said...

Cute slippers. Did you knit them? :)

Angie said...

I love my slippers too! Hope you and baby are ok after your tumble... :/ Be careful my dear!

Bernadetta said...

My slippers were a gift so I have no idea where they are from!

I wish I was talented enough to make such cute things.

LissaMae said...

I love those Bolthouse Farms drinks- yummy! Have you tried Naked Juice- they're my favorite! :)

Be careful not to fall again! Scary when you're pregnant!