CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yes I AM STILL AROUND!!!! The stripping of the membranes has so far caused me to have a sleepless night and a lot of cramping that's about all. I did have regular contractions last night for 3 + hours that came EVERY 5-10 min but they never intensified and went away when I started moving. I should have just gone in even tho it was not the real thing like my dr. asked because she would have just given me petosen to kick me into labor but I decided to be patient and wait.

She called tonight at 10 to check in on me....I thought that was sweet of her. I have some belly shots but I don't like to load pictures on Neals computer and mine is DEAD taken apart into peaces. Neal salvaged what he could and threw away the rest. He did find me a new one that he ordered and it's on it's way.....yay can't wait :)))) It's a Toshiba like his and it should be great but than anything is an improvement over what I had.
 I found this computer tray that I really want to get but I just can't bring myself to pay $14 for shipping and handling. I hate paying delivery fees!!!! I think I may just break down and order it though but I will sleep on it first :) I may convince Neal to go to Goodwill tomorrow....maybe I will get lucky and find something I can use. He has a cooling tray for his computer and I could really use something for my new one to keep it from overheating.

Well time for bed.....night night!!! I should sleep well.....at least I hope I will!!!!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Yay for the new laptop. Hoping things start moving along quickly so you soon have a little bundle in your arms.

LissaMae said...

Love the little table!

Melissa said...

What a great table!! Not much longer now on that little one!!! :)