CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

I may be in trouble!!!

We are literally 5-10 min away from 4 different Target stores......that just spells trouble. The Fitchburg store is the closest to us and it's a super Target. I forgot how much I LOVED shopping at Target and now we can save a little money getting our groceries there.
 I absolutely love Archer Farms products. They really do a nice job. I just tried the scones this morning for breakfast and they were delicious. The kids loved them too!!! Neal made a face like they were the worst thing in the world....he's not a fan of scones.
I was so excited when I saw these there yesterday!!! Not as good as fresh home made or from a bakery but still delicious. These are not easy to find.

No comments: