CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Christopher slept for over 11 hours last night. He woke up after 7:00 ate and then ate some more and went back to sleep :) Such a good night for sleeping with the cool weather. Why do I feel so tired then this morning I should be well rested with 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Well it's Saturday already I can hardly believe it. Bummer that Neal has to work again all weekend :( no days off till Thursday!!! I can't wait though I'm hoping that it will be nice out so that we can all go to the Arboretum for the butterfly display and to see the roses in bloom....Conner is so excited :) Neal really wants to go so we will wait till his day off!!

Since everyone except Conner and I are still sleeping and it's almost 8:30 I think we will make breakfast for Neal and Ethan and wake them up....it's time to start the day :)

No comments: