CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

oopps....forgot to eat....

I've been busy....busy packing, cleaning, packing, cleaning. I want to be really prepared for tomorrow so that we can load the truck FAST and then REST up for the long ride to SC. I'm almost done, windows have been washed, almost everything has been packed up, suitcases packed, cooking our meal for tomorrow so that I don't have to worry about that. Most of the cleaning has been done too so I feel prepared. Boys are having fun DECORATING the boxes with stickers, crayons, stamps and building mazes and tents. Conner is a pro at this but Ethan seems a little confused this time around his little head is spinning....thinking....wondering.

I'm a little stressed...OK OK A LOT.....but that's normal for me :) Now time to go eat and then back to work after all Christopher just fell a sleep and I have FREE HANDS.....hallelujah!!!!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Have a safe journey to your new home.