CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

 Yeah I pretty much love my new candle sticks. I did brake one of them but I still plan on fixing it just need a new round for the bottom part. Hopefully I can find something at Home Depot or Lowes.
 This is the candle that Conner made :)
 Play Dough keeps my kids busy for HOURS :) from breakfast till lunch so while they played I did this.....
 I'm not sure if this mess was worth it....I'll let ya know tomorrow :)
 Drying!!!
This is a little out of place but I got this sandwich pop tart maker thing that we are really loving. This one is peanut butter banana but we have made them with whipped cream cheese and ham and cheese I've even chopped up broccoli and put it in there.....my kids love them. Fun for school lunch boxes. You just use regular bread.

2 comments:

Janice said...

I can just about feel the warmth of the fireplace myself. Beautiful room.

The Papendorfs said...

very nice! i like that sandwich maker press thing.. looks like those store bought pb&j's, we tried those once! our blog is http://papendorf4.blogspot.com/