CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

brrrrr........

baby it's cold outside.....yeah the 60s and 70s can come back now! I forgot to turn the heat on last night so we woke up to a COLD house this morning. Only 3 days of this cold I can handle that :) 
 yay the orange walls are gone :) we finished last night.
 I ended up going with a hole different color. I know you can't tell in a picture it almost looks like the other color.
 I'm leaving the butlers pantry for now the other color......cuz I'm lazy like that.
 ahhhhh......he was scaring us all. He used the extension ladder the first time then he used the kitchen table, step ladder and the extended paint stick for the 2nd coat. I could not watch.
 Scary!

Just finished baking all these....yummy. No not all for us they are for Neal for work another batch in the oven :) 

We had a good weekend just busy as usual. Neal just made popcorn for us so time for a movie with the kidos and some snuggles :) 

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

2 comments:

Janice said...

I LOVE YOUR HOUSE. So spacious looking. Good job on the painting.

Melissa said...

First of all, I LOVE the paint job!

Second...I roared laughing at the pictures of Neal and his ladder system! SOOO great!