CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hubby Stuff!!


What is his name? Neal
How long did you date? A little over a year
How long have you been married? Almost 7 years
Who eats more sweets? Me...I love sweets
Who said I love you first? I'm not sure
Who is taller? He is
Who is a better singer? Definitely Neal
Who is smarter? Definitely Neal
Who does the laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? Neal actually likes to
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch although right now we get the bed all to ourselves.
Who mows the lawn? Both of us although we have no lawn to mow right now.
Who cooks dinner? I usually do but Neal likes to cook and try new things and we LOVE to cook together.
Who drives? Neal usually
Who is more stubborn? That's a tough one
Who kissed who first? I think it was kinda mutual it just happened
Who asked who out? that's a tough one
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who wears the pants? I wear one pant leg he wears the other...I think we complement each other very well.


Now you are all tagged! Copy and paste it to your blog!

No comments: