CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Bad habits!!!


Since we have moved to the apartment I have started a bad habit with Conner. Almost every night he has been sleeping with me. Most nights Neal is gone at work and our king size bed is just to big for little ol' me...for now anyway. Conner has almost always slept in his own bed and I'm afraid that I have started something I might have a hard time breaking...tonight he's sleeping in his own bed....I need a good night sleep.

4 comments:

Angie said...

aww there's nothing wrong with a snuggle :)

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

What an adorable picture! I can see why you can't resist snuggling with him! :) He'll only be little once!

Bernadetta said...

If he actually snugglerd that would be nice...it's more like a fish out of the water flapping around all over my head all night long. Even when I move him to the edge of the bed and I move to the other side 2 minutes later he's trying to find his way back.