CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Potty training continued...

Well this potty training is much harder than I anticipated...although Conner is doing quite well mommy is tired ALREADY of spending so much time in the bathroom. He really is doing well though stays dry all night and through his naps but still has a couple accidents during the day. I have not been able to catch a poopy one yet though so wish me luck....I'm a determined mama here. I can't wait till the day he comes running to me and tells me he needs to go potty...all the hard work will be worth it and all before he's 2....yay ; ) It's funny how once you become a parent all these little milestones become the highlight of your day...what did I ever get excited about before Conner?!?!?

No comments: