CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A little sneak peak...

It's almost all done just a little touching up and then a few finishing touches :) I painted all day yesterday (on and off you know with 3 sick boys and feeling like crap myself it was not easy) then I stayed up till one this morning finishing things up. I'm kinda digging it :) I was not so sure I liked it at first!!!

SO we took the kids in this morning still had fevers and just feeling miserable. They all have strep throat and Ethan also has an ear infection. Neal and I are going in this afternoon to get tested for strep my throat does not hurt anymore but I have this TERRIBLE cough and my chest feels so tight and Neal has the sore throat :( what a pitiful household. I'm not sure if we have ever been sick all at once like this before. 

4 comments:

Janice said...

Very nice. Anxious to see more of it :)

ShareandRemember said...

Lookin great so far!! So sorry to hear you're all so sick.

Melissa said...

Oh wow! I'm liking the sneak peek!!! I bet it looks awesome...like everything else you decorate!! :) So sorry to hear about the strep! Don't forget to throw out your toothbrushes when you're done being sick! Don't need to get reinfected with that stuff! No fun! Get well soon! Hugs!

Bernadetta said...

Kids are VERY upset that they have to throw away their spiderman spin brushes :(