CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Polish Facebook!!!

A collage of my brothers daughter : )
My childhood friend Kasia Homik : )

So I have discovered something that has both me and my sister very excited...it's equivalent to Facebook but it's for Poland and I'm loving it. I have stayed in touch with only one childhood friend Kasia Homik and I was able to locate her again. I lost all her information about a year ago when both our computers crashed within days of each other. She is one of the most talented people I know and has really inspired me in the past so I'm hoping that we can stay in touch. I also found a few other people that I knew growing up and today I discovered my brothers daughter is also a member which is AWESOME...I do not even remember the last picture that I have seen of her as my brother and his wife are very busy and are not too much into all these gadgets but are rally trying to learn. So we are very excited...I love technology : )

No comments: