CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I LOVE my hubby!!!

Yesterday we went to the mall of America and Ikea in Minnesota and Neal bought me a NEW camera...he's such a sweetie!!! We got the Nikon D60 but when we got home and tried it out and tested it again this morning we decided to spend a little more and get the D80 so this afternoon I went and exchanged it...and I LOVE it. I have a lot of learning to do and I'm thinking of taking the class that Best Buy offers. I guess that if you are going to spend that much money on a camera you mind as well learn to use it's features. Ugghhh I'm being blinded with flashes...hehe. Can't wait to go somewhere tomorrow with Conner and take some pictures...hopefully the weather will be nicer we had sleet today...yuckie.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations on the awesome camera! You'll LOVE it! I've had the D70 for a couple years now and I know Cheri & Jami both recently got the D80! Kurt & I have had so much fun with ours! We still have a small pocket-sized digital that we take with us when we're out and about, but get a camera backpack and you'll be good to go with your new prized possession too! Have fun! I'm excited for you!!! :) :)

Angie said...

lucky girl!