CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Sick again!!!


Conner has been throwing up again all morning and is just not doing too well at all. If I can't get him to keep any liquids down he will be going in to see the dr. I'm having a really hard time handling it this morning as well...Neal finally went to sleep after a full night of work but he finally knows what I'm talking about when Conner gets sick...it's so hard to see them this way :( He's been at work every time this hapens!!! Trying to think about what we did differant yesterday and the only thing I could think of was that Conner and I went to McDonalds for breaakfast but he only had 2 or 3 bites of cinamon roll and then he played at the play area and then the rest of the day he did really well eating had homemade soup for lunch and then ham, potatoes and corn for supper with some snacks in between nothing out of the ordinary!!! He slept in till 8:30 this morning but woke up a lot at night crying the throwing up started at 5:30 or so and now he is just snuggled up next to me real close...I'm hoping that he falls a sleep and gets a bit more rest. He's not even keeping water down though so I'm woried. Poor baby : (

1 comment:

Angie said...

you could try giving him pedialyte if he's not keeping any fluids down. sometimes that works.