CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Not funny but kinda...

So yesterday, like a good mama, first thing in the morning I give my baby his ibuprofen and wrap his foot up like the dr. recommended : ) Well all day long Conner was favoring the foot that was wrapped up so Neal and I were starting to think that he was faking this whole thing. Finally after supper Neal comes downstairs with Conner and asks me if I see anything weird?!?!? Right away I realize that I had wrapped up the wrong foot!!!! Not a very good mama after all!!! Sometimes I feel like there is no head on my shoulders at all!!!

Ummm yeah...the pictures below....that's the wrong foot all wrapped up!!!I probably should not even admit to doing this huh???

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That made me laugh! I'm glad I'm not the only one that's completely human!! :)