CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Quick update!!

Showing off his awie!!!
Lounging around on the futon eating snacks and watching Backyardigans!!!
After I wrapped his foot back up again this morning...he's getting used to it though!!!


We took Conner in this afternoon to get his foot checked. They did an x-ray but won't know the results till Monday. For now we are just giving him Ibuprofen and wrapped his foot up which he does not like at all. He has been SCREAMING since I wrapped it up even more so then when he actually hurt it. He's still not walking on it at all but has figured out that he can crawl!!! This was so cute...before we went to the dr. we were waiting for Neal to get dressed and Conner has this thing that whenever dad is getting dressed he has to get his shoes...well today was no different...he was in so much pain you could see but he limped over to get his shoes. The 3 steps he took with my help was the most walking he has done since Wed. morning. Poor kid really did have a bad dr. appointment today. We also did his 2 year check up today and he got shots and got his finger poked and then the x-rays which were not fun at all. I could not go in since I'm pregnant but Neal had to hold him completely still for the pictures and Conner did not like that at all...I was down the hall and I heard him screaming. Poor baby!!!!

2 comments:

LissaMae said...

Poor little guy! I hope he feels better soon!

Angie said...

wow, let us know what the xray shows.