CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New stroller!!!


I had fun this morning putting together the new double stroller....I still can't believe that Neal got it for only $30. I love it and Conner does too...in spite of his sour expression in the picture. He wanted mom to take him for a ride and not take a picture!!!
I have to say that I have been bored today. Conner has been playing so well all morning and Sasha is never hard to look after. I feel very cooped up in the house and are really looking forward to being able to go outside. I'm so sick of the cold and the snow, I want flip flops and tank tops again. I'm also ready to have this baby and get back into shape. I feel the need to get out and run or exercise or do something. Boy do I hate January but it's almost over now only a week and a half left. Wow hard to believe though that February is almost here. We are getting closer to the date when Neal is going to start in Delafield and I'm getting more and more nervous as we approach that date. Hopefully he will still be able to take 3 or 4 weeks off when the baby arrives...it would be so nice to have him home for that long.

No comments: