CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some randoms....

We are trying to encourage the coloring and learning thing right now so we got him this little table that he seems to like but not for the purpose that it's intended. He's more interested in organizing his crayons and markers and paints then actually coloring. I might just have to accept the fact that he's not as much into the whole artistic thing like his mama, at least not right now.
Who said you need to buy toys!!!

Silly kids...they played so well together this time when we were in Rockford!!! Wish we were closer!!!
Hehe!!
Ohhh the love...Mike and Derek got into a wrestling match...it was quite amusing to watch!!!
Conner sleeping next to G'ma....not often that he zonks out like this!!!

Conner has been sick since we have come back from Rockford on Saturday...not eating and throwing up again. Every time I try and feed him he throws everything back up. We might be making another trip to the Dr. He's still being a good little boy though other then the whole eating thing again. Throws a fit every time I try and feed him anything...goes to his room closes the door and screams. I don't even make a big deal about the eating thing I just offer it to him and if he does not want it I don't try and make him eat it....although I have tried that as well. He's had a few tough days with that but I'm sure it will get better again soon...I hope. He's been playing so well with Sasha lately too...sharing his toys and he gets so excited when he wakes up in the morning and she is here.....he will make a good big brother.

I think it's funny that Neal has to take a sanity test today....part of his interview process for his raise in March. I hope he passes...haha....he did last time he went through the interviews but that was before he had Conner and a crazy pregnant lady around.
I got to go to a moms night out on Monday which Sara organized....thanks Sara. I had so much fun and it was so nice to get away for a bit and chat with the ladies. I laughed so hard that I thought that I was going to have a baby right then and there....I guess I wore the wrong shirt too...not stretchy enough cuz I ate WAY too many of the goodies that all the girls brought. We need to do that more often girls...as long as the dads are willing to watch the kids again : ) Kelsie's husband was at home with the 4 kids and when he called her she asked how things were going...his reply..."they are ALL in time out"....too funny.

No comments: