CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Mmmmmmm muffin!!!!

So far Conner has spent his morning in his chair!!! From 8:30 this morning till 1:30 this afternoon....he then took a nap till about 4:00 and by 4:30 he was asking for chips and cookies so I told him he could have a bite of his muffin from this morning....he was not too happy about that. I am so close to giving in but I know that if I let him win AGAIN this struggle will just continue. He is so incredibly stubborn....one bite....one bite!!! I feel like such a terrible mother right now : (
Such torture trying to get me to eat a muffin!!!
Neal trying to get a nap in...his solution...covering his ears to muffle out some of the cries coming from the kitchen!!!

4 comments:

Janice said...

I remember those days quite well, trying to keep the boys quiet while Rick slept. Glad those days are over and Rick is glad to get a good nights sleep again, except when I jab him with my elbow when he snores :)

Angie said...

hahahahaha this is sooo funny, prob not to you! did he eat?? i cant believe he sat there all morning! he IS stubborn!!!! gooood luck.

Melissa said...

Heehee! Wonder if that muffin was devoured today?! Love that picture of Neal! Kurt's always been quite fond of his earplugs! LOL! :) You'll have some great stories with pictures as proof to show Connor someday! Hang in there!

Bernadetta said...

Is it too late to decide that parenting is not for me : )