CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

A little fun in the sun!!!

We had a very fun day today. Sara and Simon came this morning to play with us. Conner and Simon played so well together with Conner's cars and tools . We even walked down to the park for a bit but it was still muddy and wet so we headed home for lunch after just a little while. This afternoon Sara and Simon stopped by to pick something up and Simon and Conner played a little while longer. I did get my flower beds all cleaned up in the front. They look much better now. I decided against raking just in case : ) Need to make sure I have enough energy!!!
Conner playing with his ruck and tools. Helping mom with the flower beds. Check out his pants...he was a mess. I picked him up some rain boots at Target this morning but they are just WAY too big and they did not have a smaller size. I will have to go return them tomorrow and see if I can find some different ones that fit better.
He's growing up so quick. I'm sure he will seem so big once the baby is here too. Unless of course the baby is a 40 pounder like I'm hoping...hehe.
I Love this picture!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What fun! Still here thinking about you tonight! Wishing you a great day tomorrow! Hugs to all of you! :)